Re: [oletrucks] Cooling fan clearance.

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cooling fan clearance.
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 12:17:13 -0500
Antonio,

    You don't mention if you are using an original or aftermarket fan - I'd
recommend you use an aftermarket aluminum six blade fan with either less
pitch or shorter blades. You may have to try several to et the right one.
That way you can avoid cutting the original fan, which will then need to be
re-balanced.

Jack / Winter Park FL