[oletrucks] Fwd: Spark Plug Wires

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fwd: Spark Plug Wires
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 17:51:37 -0500
I would like to thank the list and all of the folks that responded to my
inquiry.  I ended up going to Magnecor, which it turns out is in Michigan
just 15 miles from home.  They, in fact took my measurements and made up a
custom set while I waited.  Nice Folks.

Thanks again,
Jim V.
58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup - V8 Automatic