[oletrucks] Fiberglass Fenders

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fiberglass Fenders
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 11:44:30 -0500
I would like to know if anyone has bought fiberglass front fenders for there
trucks? Specifically, I am looking for info on 58/59 installations and
general do's and don'ts. However, any info that someone has on other model
years would be helpful too.

 I have heard that there is some fitting necessary for these and was
wondering how difficult and involved this was?

 Also, when painted how do they blend in with the rest of the metal body
parts?

Any durability issues I should be concerned with?

TIA,
Marlene
59 Apache 1 ton