Re: [oletrucks] 49 truck, new brake system :o]

To: "Bruce Damen" <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 49 truck, new brake system :o]
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 08:00:43 -0800
Bruce:
    I'm in the same situation.  I've decided to go with "No Limit" bolt-in
bracket (Part# PBC-47, $97.00, 10%off sale  12-17-99), that allows use of
the original brake pedal and uses a modern Mustang II cylinder and booster.
This unit is a bolt-in and uses a cylinder designed for disk/drum combo.
    This is just my 2c's worth.

Mark Self
Redlands, CA
'55 1st 5-window 3100