[oletrucks] Rear end offset question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear end offset question
From: SBOHNAK@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:12:13 EST
In redoing my GMC 55-2, I acquired a 67 Mustang rear end with 3.70 gears.  I
found that the pumpkin is offset approx. 3 to 4 inches to the right side.
Can this still be placed into the frame with this much side offset or will I
have to center the pumpkin in the frame by having the axle tubes extended on
one side along with the axles?
I'm hoping the angle won't be a problem.  If someone out there can give me
some advise, I would certainly appreciate it.  TIA.

Steve B
GMC 55-2