[oletrucks] Front Springs, Again......short.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Front Springs, Again......short.
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:55:15 EST
I am planning on switching the '47's springs with the newly aquired / blasted
and painted 54 GMC springs that I have.  Before I Do so, I want to know if
anyone has removed any of the springs from their trucks to lower the front
end.  I just want to know how many you removed and which ones you removed.
I appreciate all the info that we exchange.
Casey
'47 Thriftmaster