Re: [oletrucks] plywood bed

To: normd@worldpath.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] plywood bed
From: "Terry White" <twhite@bcbsal.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:19:20 -0600
Norm,

  You may have to plank it. I don't know if you can get strips that
long, so you may have a lot of customizing to do.  It would look very
good with some sort of hardwood planks with a nice finish .

Terry White
56 3100 (with a 292 and 700r4 hopefully soon)
Inliner #2870
Harpersville Al.

>>> "Norm Donnelly" <normd@worldpath.net> 11/22 4:09 PM >>>
In my 57 1 ton panel the bed is plywood. The problem is that it is 10
foot 2 inches long and 68+ inches wide! The question is has anyone out
there found a replacement piece of ply for this. I may have found it
at
the nearest marine plywood store, a couple of hours away. But I am
looking for alternatives?
oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and
1959