Re: [oletrucks] Wiring harness

To: msuriano@netzero.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiring harness
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:02:02 EST
The thread on GSPP was dealing with some of their business practices, etc.

On the wiring harness, I checked my assembly manual and (duh) it only shows
the fuses for stop and tail. However, my truck has fuses for the headlights
and park lights also - I assume a change between '48 and early 50's.

Emory Hodges
EEHodges@aol.com
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"

In a message dated 11/22/1999 8:59:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,