Re: [oletrucks] 216 specks

To: <RMorrisjr@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 216 specks
From: "Hugh Rode" <RODEHU@uvsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:16:46 -0700
I have a 216 w/ tranny that ran when I took it out.  Will sell cheap, trade it
, or give it away to a good cause.  Out of a '51 suburban.

>>> <RMorrisjr@aol.com> 11/22/99 08:28PM >>>
Can anyone help me??? I need to know the clearances for my '49 216.
She's bored 60 over, crank is turned 10/10. Also need to know ring clearance.
Do I need to weigh & match each rod. She's only gonna be a weekend driver,
but I want her done right. Thanks in advance for any help or direction.

Bob   '49 3100