Re: [oletrucks] Spray can match for steering column?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spray can match for steering column?
From: "chico woodhill" <chico.woodhill@zensearch.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 12:58:32 -0500
On 11/23/99, Don Slaney wrote:

>Here in my town in Canada, have automotive body wholesale
>supply shop and will custom make a spray can for
>whatever...

and

On 11/24/99, Joe Clark wrote:

>Another option is to buy a "Pre-val" spray bottle...

Good ideas. The only thing is: I need a color match for
the steering column in an AD. Anybody know a paint code or
off-the-shelf paint that would match the steering column?
Then I could use one of the techniques above to finish off
the job.

One other question: Is this paint used anywhere else in
the cab besides the steering wheel and column?

Thanks....C

Signup for your FREE ZenSearch E-MAIL account at http://www.zensearch.net and
win a Notebook PC