[oletrucks] Aftermarket electric wipers

To: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Aftermarket electric wipers
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:29:01 -0700
Hey, I have an aftermarket electric wiper motor...it's just not in my
trucks!

I have a NewPort engineeering motor in my 55 Chevy car.  It works pretty
well.  The switch is not like original, since it is electric instead of
mechanical, and the knob they provide is cheezy modern plastic looking.
I did make an original 55 car knob fit...I think it was not a wiper
knob, though.  I got the motor assy from Patricks.

Jim