[oletrucks] Storage

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Storage
From: Andy Johns <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 23:02:13 -0500
um... Hello,
        Thanks for the info on the C30.  That wasn't exactly what I expected.
He
sold it to someone else anyway.  Another question (I seem to have a lot of
'em) is what about storing parts?  Big parts (fenders, hood, etc) take up a
lot of floor space and I was wondering if any one had found a way to hang
them from walls without bending or warping them.  Any tips on how to hang
or how not to hang them would be appreciated.
        I just ordered a factor assembly manual, shop manual, and wiring diagram
from Brother's, so maybe I can actually answer some questions in the near
future ;-)