Re: [oletrucks] Storage

To: andy51chevy@mindspring.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Storage
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 23:26:43 EST
In a message dated 11/25/99 8:09:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
andy51chevy@mindspring.com writes:

> um... Hello,
>   Thanks for the info on the C30.  That wasn't exactly what I expected.  He
>  sold it to someone else anyway.  Another question (I seem to have a lot of
>  'em) is what about storing parts?  Big parts (fenders, hood, etc) take up a
>  lot of floor space and I was wondering if any one had found a way to hang
>  them from walls without bending or warping them.  Any tips on how to hang
>  or how not to hang them would be appreciated.
>   I just ordered a factor assembly manual, shop manual, and wiring diagram
>  from Brother's, so maybe I can actually answer some questions in the near
>  future ;-)

  Geez, you should see my garage, I made a "loft" at on end about 5 feet wide
and 10-12 feet long.

  All the walls have some sort of shelf attachemnt that sits about 6foot off
the ground, anywhere from 4 foot deep to 5 foot wide.

  I also have a few "shelves" hanging down from the rafters.

  There's ALWAYS more room for truck parts.

  Mike