[oletrucks] TF console

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] TF console
From: "Brian m" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 18:46:51 PST
hey all,
i have a '57 chevy truck, with the original bench seat and a 18" lokar
shifter. what id like some imput on is center consoles. i need one that will
house my stereo deck, CB, two A/C vents, as well as haveing a flat area
where i could mount switches for various things. i dont know what kind of
car or truck i could pull something like that out and have a minimum of
custom "tweaking" i dont want to cut up my dash and i need a console that
goes nearly straight down from the bottom of the dash becuase of the
shifter. i inted to add side pannels to it so it hides all the wireing and i
can mount speakers. thanks for any help, im in desperate need here.
Brian
Jess; '57 chevy 3200