[oletrucks] Off Topic: Selling Classic Cars

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Off Topic: Selling Classic Cars
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:26:42 -0500
This is somewhat off topic, but I'm trying to sell two classic cars ('67
Camaro convertible, '67 Mustang convertible) and would like to know good
Internet sites to advertise them on.  Prefer sites that don't charge for
ads.  Can anyone give me any good advice??  If so, please ping me off list.
Many thanks!
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100