[oletrucks] Bill's ole hot rod pages, Home

To: "OLD TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Bill's ole hot rod pages, Home
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 19:17:25 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BF3C30.B352AD60
        charset="iso-8859-1"

on thanksgiving  the accountant and I took the old truck to my sisters,not
only to enjoy the day but to let my brother in law know it can be done.(he
has a flawless 54 in pieces in my mom's garage)the amazing thing is when I
started my quest for this truck three years ago he offered me the 54 for
$600.00 and stupid said(me)no that looks like to much work I would rather
find a good running truck I can just play with.
anyway I took the opportunity to use his digital camera and took some
pictures at his house if you would like to see them just click my
website.BTW  this trip was about two hundred miles round trip and the old
girl performed flawlessly.

http://home.att.net/~wmh678/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BF3C30.B352AD60
        name="Bill's ole hot rod pages, Home.url"
        filename="Bill's ole hot rod pages, Home.url"

[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://home.att.net/~wmh678/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
Modified=40BB02F3613CBF014D

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BF3C30.B352AD60--