Re: [oletrucks] Which motor mounts to use in TF

To: jmstreet@earthlink.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Which motor mounts to use in TF
From: "Jeff Davis" <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 18:46:17 PST
Jeff,

     Check out the Chassis Engineering motor mounts. Their weld or bolt in,
whichever you prefer. I already had my frame boxed in when I installed mine
so they had to be trimmed a little on the back side but they look like
something that could have been original side motor mounts unlike the bent
pipe looking things. I'm very happy with them both mechanically and
cosmetically.

Jeff Davis
'51 custom