[oletrucks] TF Suburban's For Sale

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Suburban's For Sale
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 16:26:14 -0500
A friend of mine has the following FOR SALE:

'58 GMC Deluxe Suburban with Lift gate, V8, 3 speed, radio and all of its
seats.  This Sub is complete but needs to be restored/rodded.

'59 Chevy Suburban with Barn doors.  This Sub is closer to being a parts
truck (lower quarters are completely gone) but the rear doors are good.

Make offer for complete trucks....or send wish list and if the trucks don't
sell complete than parts will be available.

They are located in SE  PA.  not to far from Hershey.

Please send request to me He is not on the NET.  I should have pictures in a
week or so.

Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker  :)