[oletrucks] CCT Subscriptions

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
From: "SHAWN & JO" <yooperwannabe@PRODIGY.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 20:16:57 -0500
Hey everyone,
    I called Custom Classic Trucks and they told me that I could have as
many $6 subscriptions as I needed. Anyone interested in a subscription needs
to contact me soon and I'll let you know how to get yours.
    TO WADE: Wade, I got your message about a subscription for your son Matt
in Akron but my computer freaked as I was sending you an e-mail and I lost
your information. Please contact me again with Matts address and I'll let
you know where to send the $6.
Shawn
yooperwannabe@prodigy.net