[oletrucks] Pickups N' Panels

To: "Old Truckers" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Pickups N' Panels
From: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 17:48:45 -0800
After my original post a few days ago, about 20 list members wanted in on
the one half price subscription deal.
Today, I talked to the main office and YES, anyone on this list that wants
to receive 12 issues of
PICKUPS N' PANELS can do it for $15.00!  HOWEVER, this is how it has to be
done:
They want ONE list with each name and address and ONE check for the total
amount.  They're considering the list to be a new chapter of the National
Chevy / GMC Truck Club.
I'm willing to be the middle man.  Here's how I'll do it:
Send a check for $15.00 , made payable to me, to:
Whitney Haist
116 Catherine Court
Orinda, CA  94563
Also, send me an e-mail, off list, with your name and mailing address. With
this I can drag and click to make the list and also reply to you directly so
you know you're on.  PLEASE DO THIS SO I RECEIVE YOUR CHECK BY DEC. 16.
Remember the mail may be slow(er) this time of year, so mail early..  I'll
plan to submit the order on the 16th.

"Keep on a truckin'"

Whitney H
haist@jps.net