[oletrucks] Suburban's For Sale

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Suburban's For Sale
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:34:33 -0500
Anyone interested in the '58 GMC or '59 Chevy Suburbans that are For Sale
should call Gale Garmon direct at 717-949-2279.  He is ready to make a
deal.....he wants them gone!  Both could be restored.  I should have
pictures tomorrow night.  So send me a note if you want them.

The Sub's are located in SE  PA.  Both are original and ran when parked.
They are not wrecks and have never been cut-up!

Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker :)