Re: [oletrucks] Hood ornament

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <MRICHAGANG@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hood ornament
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 22:18:33 -0500
Mike, what year trucks are we looking at?

The 1/2 ton low and flat could be correct if it's on a TF 55-56, but I
really need more info.  How long is it?  Does it have a vertical fin?  How
tall and how many?  How does it attach to the hood (2, 4 or 6 bolts etc.)?
Do you have a picture?

The 2 ton sounds like an after market Flying Swan.  Still see them on some
newer trucks.....Pep Boy Specials!

Get pictures and tell us where we can see them....do not post them to the
List!

Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker  :)