[oletrucks] My 1st truck show

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, apache58truck@hotmail.com
Subject: [oletrucks] My 1st truck show
From: "K & B" <apache58truck@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 09:14:38 EST
Hi,

A lot of people sent me questions about my
1st truck show. Right before we lost our
internet I had the show. I could not send
to the list then but now I can tell how
the show went.

At first I was just going to enter my
tailgate and make a display.
Then I wanted to take the whole truck.
I called the lady in charge.
She said I could put it in.
She said I would be in the projects.

We towed my truck to the show.
A lot of people said it was junk.
A lot said it was great.
A man wanted to buy my original bumper. I said no!
My sign was- This is what a vehicle looks
like before it is restored!.
I had other signs and photos and some
people did like my display.
Mostly if they did not know anything about
trucks or cars.
We showed everyone what we did and how
they could do it too.
Lots of kids liked it because they what
do get one too.

I tried to start a list like Ole Trucks but
only 11 people are on it.
Two joined from the show because they had
kids like me.
If anybody wants to join you can email me.
We do not have lots of emails yet so it is
not as good as this list.
It is hard to make a good list like this.
It is my favorite one.

My dad helped me talk to all the people but
mostly I explained stuff.
I wanted to win a trophy in projects but
I didn't but got my first metal dash  card.
It is on my desk with my soccer, basketball,
cub scout and golf stuff.

I am going to do it every year so people
can see it get better.

Thank you for all the emails.
Sorry I took so long to tell you.
Well I have to go now.
Bye,
Brian

                         ___________________
      /                       K&B                           /
     / Father & Son 1959 Apache Fleetside Truck Project    /
    /    New Jersey * USA  * apache58truck@hotmail.com    /

View our truck =====>  http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/brian59.jpg
-