RE: [oletrucks] Best magazine for my dad

To: "'K & B'" <apache58truck@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Best magazine for my dad
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:42:35 -0600
Brian,
My favorite magazine is This Old Truck. It covers all light commercial
vehicles, not just Chevys, but I enjoy it a lot. It is bimonthly (comes out
every two months) and costs $24.95 per year. Check them out at:

        http://www.thisoldtruck.com/TOThome.html

If you just want to call or write, their contact info is:

        This Old Truck(tm) Subscription Services
        P.O. Box 500
        Missouri City, TX 77459
        tel: 1-800-310-7047 | FAX 281-261-5999

Jeff Nelson