[oletrucks] Clutch

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Clutch
From: KBToedirt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 23:38:31 EST
    I don't know the brand name clutch that is on there.  The guy I bought
the truck off of, has basicly mixed and matched a bunch of stuff together.  I
am looking at the transmission and can not find any number to tell me any of
the history on it.  Maybe somebody has some suggestions.  I am trying to put
the proper clutch back on there and also a correct transmission.  Thanks for
the help.

Kent Butler
56 3100