Re: [oletrucks] starter changover

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] starter changover
From: Andrew Roberts <arobs@becker.u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 21:28:39 -0800 (PST)
Switching to solenoid starting also leaves an unused hole in the toeboard.
I'm considering retaining the pedal and part of the linkage to fill this
hole and maintain the original appearance.  A non-functioning starter
pedal (or one that activates the horn) would confuse even a thief who does
know what a starter pedal is for :)

Andrew Roberts
1949 3600