[oletrucks] interior paint

To: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] interior paint
From: "Guy Francis" <guyf@waterford.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 10:18:04 -0700
I'm trying to find out the right color  to paint the interior of my 46
3100. I'm not even sure what color it's supposed to be. So far I haven't
found any color codes to match yet. If anybody can point me in the right
direction it would be helpful. Some people were talking about finding
Krylon that matches up. Anything would be helpful at this point.
Off the paint subject a little bit. The other day I was putting in new
defroster hoses (It's starting to get kinda cold) and found 5 more
hornets nests, bringing the grand total to about 52 since I started this
little project three months ago. Can anybody beat that? I figure if the
truck thing doesn't work out I will always have a nice hive for our
buzzing friends.
Thanks for the help.

Guy Francis (still counting...)
46 3100