Re: [oletrucks] heater repair

To: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>, "tim" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] heater repair
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 21:08:26 -0800
Hi Tim,

While you work on the heater, take the hoses off the waterpump.  If you're
lucky, you can unscrew the brass hose fittings from the pump and take them
to the hardware store and get a couple of brass plugs of the same size and
thread.   Remember to use teflon tape.

If you're unlucky and can't get them out, I'd pull the pump and work the
hose ends out, because they're so corroded, you're going to be doing it soon
anyway.

Regards,

Grant S. gls@4link.net