[oletrucks] Tranny conversion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Tranny conversion
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:26:52 EST
I wasn't paying much attention lately about the threads on auto conversion
and the chassis of the AD's.  Do i have to remove the stock bell housing
Xmember from the frame or leave it in. I am using Buffalo Eng.'s conversion
plate and it needs motor mounts installed on the plate, which is in the
location of the stock Xmember.  I probably can figure it out but don't want
to do trial and error method.  Once this is together, i don't want to touch
it again.  Well at least until i tear it down for a resto.  Thanks again.

Hudak
2-54 3100
57 3100