[oletrucks] Frame question for my 54

To: <owner-0@autox.team.net>, <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Frame question for my 54
From: "jsclaire" <jsclaire@inlink.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:58:40 -0600
I was wondering if anyone out there knows if the frame is the same on a 53
as it is on a 54 3100? I have a 53 that I can use (doner vehicle) I am
thinking of using the 53 frame along with a mustang II IFS kit to replace
the 54 frame that has a 78 nova front end that was poorly installed by the
previous owner. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. Also,
would the front and rear  fenders be the same on both the 53 and 54?
Thanks in ADVANCE, Todd
Todd      jsclaire@inlink.com
54 3100 streetrod under construction