RE: [oletrucks] ole trucks memebers photos

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] ole trucks memebers photos
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:09:00 -0500
Awwww   shucks guys,, aint nothin'...  I may not be able to answer alot of
the questions that come up on this list so this way I feel like I contribute,
but I do sincerely appreciate the acknowledgment. I know alot of the
"knowledgable folks" spend a lot of time going through the messages
and taking the time to answer the question that we all come up with, this
i'm sure is more time consuming than my efforts. I just basically think
we got a damn good thing going here....        Thanks again Wayne