RE: [oletrucks] ole trucks memebers photos

To: "'Bruce Damen'" <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] ole trucks memebers photos
From: "Tom Burt" <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:44:04 -0800
Bruce/oletruckers,
...another happy member has benefitted from Waynes work!  I have to say once
again, THANKS WAYNE for your hard work and devotion to providing this list
with new member photos.  It is the best way to introduce member's projects
in-work as well as finished machines.
A real pleasure to browse.

Thanks again Wayne!

Tom B. '57 3200 Stepside