Re: [oletrucks] fun stuff

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] fun stuff
From: "SHAWN & JO" <yooperwannabe@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 21:07:46 -0500
Yeah,
    I got one for ya. Never flat tow your truck unless your sure you
tightened all the lugnuts the last time you had the wheels off. I did that
and lost a tire, rim, brake drum, backing plate, and tie rod, not to mention
the 2 days stranded in B.F.E. while you try to figure out how to continue
your move to Florida with 3 cats, 2 snakes, & a dog. 40deg out and
raining... Hmm, anything else? Oh yeah, the tire shop who wouldn't put the
truck back together enough for me to get the damn thing on a trailer so I
could get to Florida. The guy wanted me to find a complete drum & brake set
up for a 1ton on a Sunday evening before he would change the studs on the
hub so I could bolt a wheel on the damn thing and roll it onto a trailer.
    Needless to say, a 10-12hr trip turned into 4 days...
Shawn
51 1 ton panel (minus front-end)