Re: [oletrucks] Proportioning valves

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Proportioning valves
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:54:51 -0500
I'd also like to be enlightened here Mark.  I was under the assumption that
you needed a residual valve when your master cylinder is lower than any other
part of your brake system.  This may be the case if you are using a MC that is
installed under the cab floor.  If someone would clear up the residual valve /
proportioning valve voodoo, I'd sleep a bit better!

Wally