RE: [oletrucks] Blue Flame Chevy Engine

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Blue Flame Chevy Engine
From: "Gwyn Reedy" <mgr@mgrcorp.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:06:47 -0500
Tom,

I agree with you. The 235 six was the Blue Flame Six, the first V-8 was the
Turbo-fire, the 348/409 was the Turbo-Thrust etc. I had a friend in about 57
who had a 53 Bel Air and the engine said Blue Flame on it.

Gwyn Reedy
Brandon, Florida
Chevy   '38 and '46 1 1/2 Ton (projects)
Trucks: '70 and '71 C-50 (haulers)
        '66 C-10 (project)
        '72 Cheyenne half ton (driver)
        '69 El Camino SS396 (rebuilder)