Re: [oletrucks] Hard luck stories

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hard luck stories
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 19:32:05 -0800
I know this is after the fact, but I added full turn signal capability to
the original tail lights on my AD truck without adding any wires or
modifying a thing to the tail lights.  I used one of those Draw Tight black
boxes that converts a two wire brake/turn signal system to one wire for
trailer applications.  The simple splicing was done under the dash with the
turn signal wires and brake wire going to the box, with a single brake/turn
signal wire coming out.  It's a very slick and clean application.  FYI for
future conversions.

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100