Re: [oletrucks] Projects-was blue flame..my turn...

To: MPHUDAK@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Projects-was blue flame..my turn...
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:20:31 EST
  Well, I guess it's my turn.......

  Ongoing tinkering with my '59 Chevy 1/2 ton, currently have the rear ready
to go in, just need to find the time, also have a power brake setup I'm going
to put in it and then it''l become my daily driver this winter and spring
while I....

  Pull the motor and trans in my '89 IROC which has a seepy headgasket, the
tranny's TC is sliding into lockup and while the while the tranny is out....

  In the overlapping time I'm still tinkering with my '31 Do%$e pickup
restored to original condition, goal is to get it done by this summer so I
can start on my......

 '36 F*rd pu, this will be a mild hotrod, once the '31 Dxxxx is gone and the
'36 Fxxx is in my garage I'll have some room at my dads place to go through
my '57 Chevy PU again, just suspension and brakes rebuild.....

  Last week I bought a 21 foot Dxxxx Motorhome with a trashed 360 in it, for
a song.  Gotta find time this winter to pull and R&R that motor and get it
ready for the summertime.

  This winter me and my dad also have to finish his Transfers (this has been
holding me back for the last couple of years on most of my stuff...) just
need to finish the latches, re-sand and paint and go through all the wheel
seals and bearings and he'll be on the road with it and can sell his Bottom
Dumps and '68 Pete.

  On top of the above, still raising and devoting much time to my two young
girls, who'll be 3 and 5 in April and March, respectively, while trying to
keep the wife happy too.

  These are just the major projects, many, many minor ones come and go
(mini-bikes and go-karts for the nephews, etc).

  Have a good Xmas and a Happy New Year.

  Mike