Re: [oletrucks] Projects-was blue flame..my turn...

To: STMSymank@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Projects-was blue flame..my turn...
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk2@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:41:56 -0800
> I scared my self and the guy who invented the demarini softball bat so > bad
>that I never drove it again.

Remember The little Honda 600? I had one. One night I was coming
home from work (2nd shift) getting on the freeway and the little
bugger swapped ends on me. It was all I could do to keep it from
going over the side. Talk about scarred... my heart was going like
a... I don't know... fast! The next day I was telling my son about
it, I think he was 17 at the time, he drove the car a lot. His
response? "Oh yeah, I've been meaning to tell you about that, it's
because I lost the gas cap." Sure enough, the gas filler was right
in front of the left rear wheel, and when you made a hard right
turn gas would pour out on the left rear tire and bingo!
unscheduled 180.
Ben Bennett