[oletrucks] Volt Reducer Thanks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Volt Reducer Thanks
From: Samsred72@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:51:15 EST
    Boy guys ... didn't know I could open such a can of worms!! I put the
resister back in after checking with all of you and am enjoying the heat.
Have the truck for my first winter with. Had to do some quick body work
though ... one cab corner, plastic, and some stuffing... lol. I do appreciate
the help as I didn't realize that the resistor would maintain that much
warmth. Planning to get back to six volt before I am through.

Happy Holidays!!

Sam
'49 3100 Chevy