[oletrucks] MORE Holiday wishes....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] MORE Holiday wishes....
From: The Brain Family <brainj@oit.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 22:45:20 -0700
Yeah, I'll second Alan's greetings. Oh, here's my holiday wish; if any of
you have an 'already finished' (yeah right!) ol' truck laying around I
would be a grateful recipient. Hey, I bought an aluminum Wayne cover set
for 25$!!!! Pretty cool looking. They also look kinda old - original? Did
they make those things in the fiftie's? They're for a GMC I think.
Anyway, ya'll have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Tyler
53 GMC Longbed 5 Window  Very Rust Colored 3/4 Ton. 228.

Have you guy's ever messed around with a Buick 3.8 v6? (I don't know the
C.I's)
Might be a kinda cool transplant. I hear they're pretty strong engines.