Re: [oletrucks] making a web page

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] making a web page
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 11:22:40 -0500
Mike and all...
   As Jim stated to you in a later message, creating a web page and
uploading it to your server is much easier that it sounds, it does sound
complicated..  I started putting web sites together when you actually had
to know the html code and i put pages together in notepad and added all
the coding myself. Now-netscape has Composer and Internet exployer
has its Front Page program, these add the coding automatically. You just
type and what you see is how the page will look. Just upload this file
(ftp) along with the associated jpgs and you have a web site, taking for
granted you have a host for your pages.
  To tute a horn here....At http://www.chevytrucks.org/ ,Ron and Ted  will
host your web pages for a very modest fee, and Ron has pretty much step by
step instructions for doing just what we're talking about-putting up web
pages. You could have your web address of www.chevytruck.org, not to
mention having all the support from Ron and if he not available, I would be
more than happy to add support if you decide to go with chevytruck.org,
so for more information visit the web site.

Wayne

>At 09:51 AM 12/19/99 EST, you wrote:
>>Is there a site out there that can help a computer idiot make his own web
>>page? I would just like to put up some pictures to start off with .
Thanks,