Re: [oletrucks] Holiday Wishes

To: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Holiday Wishes
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 10:57:16 -0600
thanks Alan you must bring good luck it is 11:00 in the morning and already
the mailman brought me my gift from Dave p a window channel I have been
looking for  months now I can drive with both windows up.
also ten minutes later ups arrived with a gift from California good used
parts the handle assembly for my drivers side vent it looks like the heater
will be able to be turned down a notch now that the drivers side will be
completely sealed off.
have a safe holiday and keep the old girls handy they are truly y2k
compliant.
bill 53-3600 hot rod