Re: [oletrucks] ????????????

To: "rreul" <rreul@cin.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ????????????
From: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 16:47:25 -0600
WOW THAT'S HEAVY DUTY,   WHAT ABOUT THE 80 OR 90 PERCENT THAT'S NOT IN THE
MANUAL, THAT WE'VE LEARNED THE HARD WAY BY TRIAL AND ERROR,   CAN ANYONE
HONESTLY PUT A $25.OO PRICE TAG ON THAT. I THINK NOT. AS WELL WE LUCKY TO
HAVE ACCESS TO MR. BOB ADLER, HE IS WORTH 1000  OF $ 25.00 MANUALS TO THIS
LIST.......REGARDS TO ALL.

Don.   SORRY TO SHOUT, BUT FEEL ITS NECESSARY????????????