Re: [oletrucks] VIRUS

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] VIRUS
From: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 17:53:12 -0600
GOD!!!!!!!! That  {IS} the most , bestest unrelated ole truck info I have
ever seen on this list,  here we have a man in relation to computers like
Bob ADler is to our ole trucks........lets all get web pages, Im going to
quit put it odd and do........   Best to all,   Don.  AND MANY MANY THANKS
Deve.