[oletrucks] GMC 370 with big back window + chrome grill ewelahlah

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC 370 with big back window + chrome grill ewelahlah
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 00:03:19 EST
Finished a job at 4:00 today and went searching a new back road.

Ran across a 370 GMC snub nose that has a big back window and chrome grill.
Also has a dump bed and a V8.  Looks like a pontiac v-8.  It is real straight
but has sat for maybe ten years.  engine is free.  Widow did not have a
price, but she seemed real interested in trading a couple days work for the
truck. She said she would check with her brother in law and see if that
seemed fair to him.

I mashed on the brake with my hand and the brakes seemed to pump up.  The
truck has 22.5 tires on it.  I suggested that if he tells her its worth a
certain amount, more than 600 dollars worth of labor that she should ask him
to write her a check.

The front end has little doors that swing forward at the top of the wheel
wells giving greater access to the hood area.

Does anyone know if the truck is a two ton?  Sure is  alot heavier than my
1.5 ton truck.  I'll keep you posted on what she decides.

Christmas greetings to all
Stan the man