RE: [oletrucks] Web pages and such

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Web pages and such
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 21:53:23 -0600
> http://www.itsmysite.com

Hmmm. I visited the site, just for fun. To me, it looks like it would be
difficult to use this online webpage builder for a beginner, much less a pro
who codes HTML by hand.

I have refrained from posting this sort of message in the past, as I didn't
want to be perceived as "spamming" the list; but in light of the discussion
about webpages and where to host them, I'm going to break my silence.

If you want a truck-related webpage, why not visit

        http://www.chevytrucks.org

The site was created as an outgrowth of this very list. It exists for you,
the owners of the very trucks we enjoy. Chevytrucks also offers webpage
hosting. Visit the site for details.

Numerous times lately, the question has come up about how to subscribe to
this very list, how to unsubscribe, etc. If you've forgotten how to
unsubscribe, or if you want to recommend the list to someone and have
forgotten how to subscribe, visit

        http://www.chevytrucks.org

Yep, the same site! You'll find the details there.

As for the rest of tonight's, umm, lively banter - hey, it's Christmas Eve,
guys; can't we all just get along?

(Personally, I prefer as much originality as possible - I don't have a
problem with minor mods to improve driveability, but I cringe at the thought
of Camaro front clips, gas tanks being moved out of the cab, front ends that
tilt forward instead of a hood that opens in front, etc. But to each his or
her own, I guess. Hoo boy. Here comes the flames. Ouch.)

Merry Christmas.
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Providence, KY
Webmeister of www.chevytrucks.org