[oletrucks] The List

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] The List
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 08:20:08 -0800
Hello all:
    I read the note Rich about the list not providing much in the way of
assistance.
    I disagree.  If you you are going resto, then maybe you can get all your
answers from the Shop manuals and Assembly manuals.  I bought both, plus Tom
Bronells book.  All great info sources, if you're staying stock.  I'm not.
I'm adding newer running gear, different engine, trans.  The manuals don't
cover this stuff very well at all.  On the other hand the list does.  I've
gotten answers about tools, techniques, suppliers, construction advice and
all other types of info.
    I don't know anyone in the local area that is doing an oletruck.  So
getting online wiuth the list is like a bench racing session.  The
collective knowledge here is unbeleivable.  I sure appreciate it.  Thanks to
all the list members.
    I don't understand the problem, I look at the posts and oif they aren't
interesting to me I just hit DELETE.  But, I have started to delete
something and something catches my eye and I read it and it is another gem
from you guys.

Have a safe New Year

Mark Self
Redlands, CA