[oletrucks] Season's Greetings

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Season's Greetings
From: "David" <David@gardener.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 10:24:59 -0600
My this Christmas season be the best ever.

I have much to thank this list for because of each individuals willingness
to share information and provide unselfish guidance.

I went to the Hallmark store yesterday and did not find any AD or GM trucks.
But, the free little pocket calendar is a must have.

I will not disclose the cover picture, just guess!

Thank you.

David Edwards
1954 3100 5 Window