Re: [oletrucks] Off-Subject (X-Mas Wishes)

To: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off-Subject (X-Mas Wishes)
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 18:14:14 -0800
Merry Christmas everyone!! I would just like to say that I like this list. I
happen to like stock pickups that are restored and I like pickups that are
not restored and I happen to like HotRodded pickups also.I also seem to get
along with most people that also like pickups. This list is a great place to
see and hear about all varietys and ideas people share. And this list seems
to be even more than that, its a place where people just want to help other
people because they love old trucks.I like to hear the stories that go along
with them because most of us have a lot in common.If it was just a very
strict and business like place with highly technical questions I would
probably not have stayed on it. It is just my opinion but I had to say it!
Again,MERRY CHRISTMAS Don Simmons