[oletrucks] Off-Subject (X-Mas Wishes)

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Off-Subject (X-Mas Wishes)
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 20:33:17 -0500
Well Hi all you Oletruckers,

  Was sitting here in my "puter" place catching up with you all.  Just
reading the mail, and having a ball...  Thought twice then three times about
sending this message.  Don't want to take bandwidth or have your mail be
excessive.  The pro's n' the cons, gee, I've sure weighed them all.  To the
"Send" key, to the "Send" key, my finger does fall!!!

  Christmas' Eve once again.  "That's a fact Jack", and yes...  Though the
house is real quiet, our kitchen's a mess.  Mom and kid's are making candy,
while the dogs are at rest...

  The tree is all decorated, lights are aglow...  Looking out of the window,
it's starting to snow.

  I've got all shopping done, what little there was, as the bucks to do a
big Christmas just weren't here with us.  I was sad first then realized that
it's all just the same, all over the country no matter where from you came.
There's good years that'r happy, and some that are sad.  Each one in it's
own way is special, that ain't necessarily bad.

  Over coffee or liquor most all would agree, that looking back through the
year is pretty common you see.  Did we do right or not?  Did we try to get
along?  Were decisions we made righteous or were our reasons real wrong?
Each asks these and answers themselves just cause' they must.  It's as
common for all as is loving our trucks.

  I know that this year has brought ups and some downs.  My truck's still on
jack stands, not touching the ground.  I've enjoyed ya'lls company day after
day, reading lot's of good inputs, and watching y'all have your say.

  It's been good for me, and I want to say thanks.  This list is real
special, and it's full of great facts.  Though sometimes folks do clash and
very well disagree, there's a sense of goodwill here that's easy to see.

  A personal note just to you here from me;  Merry Christmas, N' Happy New
Year!

  I'll dream of my old truck all fixed up and swell, and look forward to the
New Year.  Let's really do it well!

All the best to you and yours,

Kevin P.
59' Apache 38/NAPCO